Furnished Apartment(s) for Rent

2 Bedrooms apartment(s) for Rent - Furnished 520 JD + utilities (electricity and water)
OR
Studio apartment(s) - Furnished 370 JD +  utilities (electricity and water)

Rent includes:
- Furnished
- Free Delivery Service
- Free Satelite TV

These apartments are located in the proximity of the University of Jordan, right behind the Arab Community College,  and also very close to Alibaba and Modern Language School.

For Information:
in Arabic call Malik at:   079 538 0043
in English call Abe at: 079 803 0747

Thanks!

You can post your offer in the appropriate place in the housing section in the green banner above the page.

Thanks for your understanding.

"Thanks for understanding" what kind of langauage is this? is this English?  or are you thinking in Dutch and writing in English?

If you want to write someone..don't be condescending!!  and may be it is polite to start by saying Hello or something of that sort....else..I do not think I can teach you something that your mom did not teach you!!!
So...... I say mind your own business...

AngelHeart666 wrote:

"Thanks for understanding" what kind of langauage is this? is this English?  or are you thinking in Dutch and writing in English?

If you want to write someone..don't be condescending!!  and may be it is polite to start by saying Hello or something of that sort....else..I do not think I can teach you something that your mom did not teach you!!!

Calm down.
In order for your original post regarding apartment for rent to be current and able to be viewed by others it is best placed in the housing section of this forum which can be found at the top of this page. 
As more posts get added to this thread your post will not be viewed by potential renters as many tend to read only the last 3 or 4 posts.
Thank you.

but it is also posted under that section. thanks!

please keep in mind that under the housing section. it may not be posted immediately since it needs approval first. thanks

AngelHeart666 wrote:

Look who is talking.
There is no need to talk like that to me or to any other member of the forum.

As a matter of fact it is my business.
So watch your tongue and think twice before you react.

Hi everybody,

Please calm down, there is no need to be aggressive here !

@ AngelHeart666 > Do note that Primadonna is here to guide and help members, so it would be best if we can all remain polite when replying to other members here please.

As you have already posted your offer in the appropriate section, i am therefore closing this discussion.

P.S I would like to point out that members post on the forum to debate on expatriation, for housing offers there is a special section which has been designed for it. :)

Regards

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed )

Closed