To all my fellow Filipinos

Hi mga kababayan,

I just want to ask a question. For those expat professionals working here in Malaysia, I want to know if you applied the job from the Philippines or you went here as a tourist and looked for one. I have been in Malaysia for 7 months holding a social visit pass and trying to get a job. I want to know if you know an agency (here in Malaysia) that I can get myself affiliated so they can probably help me with job search that suits my qualification. I just need to have a lead where I can start to find a decent job with a good pay cause applying direct to company is bit difficult with all the conditions that they have.

Thanks again and hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

Hi employers I'm looking a part time job cleaner  I have my own valid visa 20 rm per hour.

Hi kabayan I will advice to you that if you are holding  social visit pass its difficult for you to look a job unless there's a company will  hired you .they can process working Visa under their company depends on your profession. If you know about more info feel free to contact me.

Cheers
Elena

Moderated by Priscilla
Reason : For security reasons, thank you for not posting your phone number on the forum