Can someone help me move to Germany

hello everyone can someone help me move to Germany,so i can further my study and work.

You posted now how many times here in the forum, some members gave some ideas already so no point to open new threads again and asking the same questions

We already gave you all the help and advice you can possibly get on an Internet forum.
Now it's your turn to become active and work (yes, it will be hard work!) towards your dream of coming to Germany.
If you think you will find somebody to do this work for you, forget it: You will never make it to Germany!
(And, I may add: None of your posts indicated what you can contribute and why Germany or any employer there should welcome you - but to get a visa and job you must exactly do that: Convince them that it's in their own interest to let you in!)

Well said beppi.....nothing more to add

I don't understand why you are the only person who response to my post,does it mean no one here can comment but you?people find things more about a Country before moving there,so why are you on my neck.I think I must leave this site because is like you are attacking me on anything I say.I help whites who wants to come to Ghana in a decency way and not the way you are responding to me.
if you write any opposing reply again to me then I will leave this site,you may never know the impact God can use me to add to Germany.let others give their view about my question I know why am asking.do you know why I have the name Geissler to?take care and be polite

I am not sure if your post is directed towards me or Happyhour (who also replied to you). In any case, we tried to give you good advice and are certainly not opposing or attacking you. If you think otherwise, you are welcome to not use this forum any more.
I do not know why you have the name Geissler. Should I?

GIFTY76 wrote:

I don't understand why you are the only person who response to my post,does it mean no one here can comment but you?people find things more about a Country before moving there,so why are you on my neck.I think I must leave this site because is like you are attacking me on anything I say.I help whites who wants to come to Ghana in a decency way and not the way you are responding to me.
if you write any opposing reply again to me then I will leave this site,you may never know the impact God can use me to add to Germany.let others give their view about my question I know why am asking.do you know why I have the name Geissler to?take care and be polite

Obviously only beppi and I are the ones replying to your posts up to now and giving your ideas but seems it is just not what you want to hear.

What you think why others not replying (yet) perhaps they have a reason or would tell just the same. Furthermore it has nothing to do if someone is black or white it is also a matter of own initiative to get the informations one desires.

No idea why you have the name Geissler or what is so special about it, honestly speaking I also don't care.

In America they say; ask a stupid question and you'll get a stupid answer. Anyone can look in the internet and find lots of information on Germany. This forum is useful when people ask specific questions. Just "help me get to Germany" is inappropriate and useless. Then to act like others are being mean to point this out is just bullshit. I don't always agree with Beppi for example but I see that he spends a lot of time giving detailed, helpful information here. He, I or others will do the same for any reasonable question but please stop playing the victim for your own lack of sensible questions. If you just want to beg for donations or run a scam then go elsewhere. If someone wants to get to Germany then they should be able to say what their working qualifications are or say how they can support their studies and people here can give advice. But this site is not a charity. Someone wanting to get to Germany but neither work not fund their studies is like saying I want to win millions in the lottery (wouldn't we all!) - and won't someone tell me the winning numbers…

Oh this really cracked me up. Gifty76 please don't be so easily offended. Those three responses are very fair. I also would like to live in Germany but only for five consecutive years. It is really hard to survive there because the unemployment rate is so high Hense the challenge a foreigner faces to get a job. I am continuing to learn German and will attempt to become a language teacher there during my stay. What do you think Gift76? What will you do?

CORRIELEE wrote:

Oh this really cracked me up. Gifty76 please don't be so easily offended. Those three responses are very fair. I also would like to live in Germany but only for five consecutive years. It is really hard to survive there because the unemployment rate is so high Hense the challenge a foreigner faces to get a job. I am continuing to learn German and will attempt to become a language teacher there during my stay. What do you think Gift76? What will you do?

No one is offending her, we are talking about facts and if she can not swallow it respectively does not agree, there is something wrong.

I believe no more reply from her and that's fine. Germany is not easy for foreigners to adjust because of the language issue etc. without speaking or communicating in German it is hard for people to adjust.

Unemployment rate indeed is high, that's all over Europe but once you speak the language and can provide the required permits to live and stay there, you will be fine....

Corrielee, the unemployment rate and state of the economy in Germany is one of the best in the world! The challenge to getting a job in Germany is to have a needed skill. There are not so many jobs for English writing journalists for example because things mostly get written in German, most Germans already have a good level of English and there are already plenty of people fluent in English. So there is little demand and much supply. It's not an impossibility but one better have not only great educational credentials but a top resume as well.

Hi TominStuttgart
Your response is appreciated. Unfortunately I may have no chance. Even though I have an above average IQ, physically very healthy and am good hearted person, my schooling as a child was not good. On top of that I do not have very good work experience in my field. I keep telling myself that there must be a way for me and keeping the faith. But faith with works is dead so it's nice to hear the facts from someone who knows what's going like yourself. From your advise I can focus on what I need to do. I have knowledge in nursing, the German language, teaching English to immigrants, acting, singing and will become a psychologist. Thank you.

Good luck Corrielee. There are of course language schools and coming from Australia you are (I assume) a native English speaker which is a bonus. But there are few full time positions in this field. Most language schools and/or the Volkshochschule which are the equivalence of local community colleges hire mostly part time for low pay. Often American partners of Germans or US military personnel ended up with these jobs to add to a family's income but to live and even save money with the pay and number of hours usually offered is unrealistic. There are exceptions and one could be lucky I guess but not get one's hopes up too high.

Hay TominStuttgart
Do you know if I even need a job to reside for as long as 5 years in Germany? I mean what if I set myself up financially before I come and just take up a little job in Germany for a hobby and a little extra support? Do you know about this?
Thank you

For instance TominStuttgart what if I purchased a property there? My question is would that in itself permit me to stay?
Cheers

If you are not EU citizen, there is as far as I know no visa category that allows a prolonged stay in Germany without either working or having family here.
Foreigners can freely buy and own property here, but to my knowledge this does not give a residence visa or advantages in getting one.
You may want to contact your nearest German embassy to get more information or find out if there is another way.

I don't know the specifics but am doubtful for someone outside of the EU. Usually one can come in on a basis of marriage or having an assured job. Authorities are afraid that one will resort to trying to get a job without permission or getting in a financial bind and needing assistance. Thus for any adult under retirement age, they expect them to work. Logically, if one could guarantee their financial situation there would be no risk but I don't know if this exists or how much it would entail. I very much doubt buying property is enough or else lots of people would do this. Needless to say, the very rich find a way somehow or other but they can hire lawyers etc.

Ok guys thanks. These views are what I thought as well. I was just probing for confirmation of what I already knew or any new knowledge. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I thank all of you for your advice,truly I was never offended at all,it just the manner I was brought up in Ghana polite words are well accepted than harsh response.any way,Tommins Stuttgart thinks I am here to beg for money or to defraud someone,on the contrary working is all the matters to me.for I work with a renowned radio station called Aseda 105.9 fm in Takoradi.but the economy of my Country Ghana now has made me to seek job from Europe.I have done the basic in German but I guess I might need the A2,B1 and B2 because its good to speak the language of the Country one wanted to work in.that is why I join this website so I might get help and good directions

I am a Marketing Executive which means I know a lot about media work,talk of public relations,coordinating,marketing,communications among others.ad I have 10 years experience when it comes to things pertaining media .

Please I am not here to defraud or to beg for charity but purely on job and how to show my talent to company who will need my profession,and I am at pace in learning other languages,no matter how hard it may seems.

Thanks everyone and may the good Lord bless you all,and I hope to hear from the good people of this site
SHALOM PEACE

I thank all of you for your advice,truly I was never offended at all,it just the manner I was brought up in Ghana polite words are well accepted than harsh response.any way,Tommins Stuttgart thinks I am here to beg for money or to defraud someone,on the contrary working is all the matters to me.for I work with a renowned radio station called Aseda 105.9 fm in Takoradi.but the economy of my Country Ghana now has made me to seek job from Europe.I have done the basic in German but I guess I might need the A2,B1 and B2 because its good to speak the language of the Country one wanted to work in.that is why I join this website so I might get help and good directions

I am a Marketing Executive which means I know a lot about media work,talk of public relations,coordinating,marketing,communications among others.ad I have 10 years experience when it comes to things pertaining media .

Please I am not here to defraud or to beg for charity but purely on job and how to show my talent to company who will need my profession,and I am at pace in learning other languages,no matter how hard it may seems.

Thanks everyone and may the good Lord bless you all,and I hope to hear from the good people of this site
SHALOM PEACE

Gifty76, I never made any accusations of fraud but have to ask what you expect when you say you want help but don't ask any specific questions one can help you with. You did act very defensive and saying the economy is bad in Ghana is an explanation of why you want to work elsewhere but is not a qualification for getting a job in Germany. Being a nice person or what one's religion is are also beside the point. Before a company in Germany can bring a foreigner here to work, they need to show that they cannot find a qualified person in Germany or elsewhere in the EU. If they need someone to write or teach or converse in English, then being a native speaker is a plus. I am sure it was an effort for you to reach your level of English but judging on the sentence structure and constant grammar mistakes of your posts, it is honestly far from good enough for a professional job in Germany. Maybe you should consider some other countries where the standards are lower. Or theoretically, a company wanting to do business in Ghana might value your local insights.

I am not one to say anything about other peoples' beliefs other than that this forum is not the place for it. Want advise, ask a good question but stop acting like the victim of evil people for mentioning that job qualifications are what will get one a job - good manners are not enough. Preaching at people here in Germany is not well accepted and is more likely seen to be as negative. It is basically a Christian country but nobody wants to hear this persecution complex crap. I can quote the Bible too, Jesus said "I am the truth, the way and the light"... So one should value truth, and the TRUTH is that Gifty76 uses a totally unprofessional level of English and is only fooling herself otherwise. Sorry if the truth hurts there it is. She claims to be looking for legitimate help but has yet to pose a sensible question where one can advise her.

Am sorry if I may have offended anyone here.Please do forgive me

Thanks

Hello everybody,

This is only to inform you that i have removed some inappropriate comment from this discussion.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thanks so much Priscilla,am grateful to this news

have a lovely day