Procurement Manager salary

Hi there. I'm new to this forum. I tried to find up and downs but seems i can't get a topic about this.

I was offered a position of Procurement Manager in a telcom company with a basic of 1200 BD. I researched online, seems like the basic is a little low isn't it ? As market survey for salaries is about 1600 BD for procurement manager.

There are other benefits eg housing, telephone as well as transport which will bring it near to 1600 BD in total for the offer.

Is it reasonable ? I'm thinking to counter the offer for at least 1600-1700 BD for the basic. So include the housing, telephone and transport will bring it to about 2000BD.

Mind to enlighten whether it is okay to proceed this way ? :)

The final decision is yours.

Perhaps you can try this website www.numbeo.com for cost of living. Then you could make a counter offer.

My husband is a procurement director and his managers are on around BD1700 - BD2000

Negotiate

Also check annual vacation flights, medical insurance, schooling etc are covered if you are a family

Josnuggles wrote:

My husband is a procurement director and his managers are on around BD1700 - BD2000

Negotiate

Also check annual vacation flights, medical insurance, schooling etc are covered if you are a family

Thanks for the reply. Just wanna know the mentioned salary by you are all inclusive or your husband managers still manage to get Housing allowance, telefon as well as transport on top of the 1700-2000 BHD ? :/

The salary is NOT including benefits

Remember with most companies, salary also depends on nationality. Certain nationalities get paid better than others.