Traveling around Papua - Indonesia

Hi ,,, if any want to traveling ( trekking around Primitive tribes/treehouse people ) around Papua- Indonesian
just make contact to me, I will guide you specialy trip around Papua,

All the best from Papua
David U

David, what you mean by you are going to guide the people, how you are going to do it ?

What will be the benefit to the people instead using authorized travel agencies?

papua adventure wrote:

Hi ,,, if any want to traveling ( trekking around Primitive tribes/treehouse people ) around Papua- Indonesian
just make contact to me, I will guide you specialy trip around Papua,

All the best from Papua
David U

I agree with happyhour. You need to give some more information as to what services you will provide, where you go, accommodation etc.
That way a potential client can make an informed choice as to whether they contact you or more.

Also....how do you arrange the visa / travel permits for Papua ?

As far as I know you will need special permit for some parts of Papua

happyhour wrote:

David, what you mean by you are going to guide the people, how you are going to do it ?

What will be the benefit to the people instead using authorized travel agencies?

More info from the OP would be a really good idea, but I can field your question.

Locals commonly know far more about an area, so commonly know places and things tour companies have no clue about.

Let's wait for more background from David first, just curious to know more also since his post is in the Czech forum and it's not really clear if he also stays there or so,ww here in Indonesia.

Agree the locals should know about an area (here its Papua) still I would use a local tour agency especially if you talk about a visit to a more remote area not Bali or Lombok for example.

Hi David U > free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Please register yourself in the Indonesia business directory.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed