Room / flat for rent in Belo Horizonte

Hi! Sorry if maybe this thread/topic has already been around before i'm still confused of how to look for these threads but anyways i'll get to it now.

So i'm planning to move to BH in about a few weeks from now, and i've been scouring the internet to look for places to rent but i haven't really found any that meets my needs.

I'm looking for a flat/apartment/room which i can use (rent) for approximately a month. Maybe somewhere in Pampulha for example. If anyone knows any of these available i would like to kindly ask for any information if possible. :)

Thanks in advanced.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/Welcome-banner.jpg

Hello Christine,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope your experience here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Regarding short-term rental of a small apartment, they are indeed extremely difficult to find in Brazil. There is a Residence Hotel in the Padre Eustáquio neighborhood of Belo Horizonte, which is not too far from the Pampulha region (see Google maps).

Saint Martin Apartment-Hotel

Actually, I stayed in this hotel a number of years ago when I first moved to Belo Horizonte. The neighborhood is quite nice and there are many conveniences nearby the hotel. Their (English language) site shows their rates. While they may appear expensive, believe me if you are able to find anything else it will be considerably more expensive than this, in the R$150 per night range.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Oh awesome! Thanks for the information :) i'll definitely consider this option. Looking forward to move there soon :)