Clubs, Pubs in Manila

Hi dear members, can someone recommend me some clubs and pubs in manila, for usualy  going local people, not much foreigners :)

manila is a huge place -any particular area?

Yeah, Metro Manila is a huge place which consists of 17 cities including Manila City itself. It depends which kind of bar you'd like to go to. These are some that I'm aware of.

Malate/Ermita areas, Manila City - there are a lot of bars, lounges, and pubs here, some have live bands playing on the stage, some have strippers, some have stand-up comedians. Hobbit House - a JRR Tolkien inspired bar with live bands and nice midgets (literally) serving you. Cowboy Grill is huge bar with disco ball above, a dancefloor, and  a stage for their live bands. Their employees don cowboy attires. Ghastly place though, beware of pick pockets along the streets.

Baywalk, Pasay City - mostly bar and grill, and seafood restaurants.

SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City - got a lot of diverse restos and bars, I haven't been here but they say some got live bands and djs too.

Baclaran, Parañaque - brothels, strippers, I heard there are also gay bars here but I'm not sure where exactly. There are some decent karaoke bars here too. Ironically these bars are just a stone's throw away from the infamous Baclaran Church.

Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Parañaque City - BF Homes is a posh village in Southern Manila. Bars here are mostly bar & grill. But though it's a posh area, people are laid back who are just craving for some nice meal and beer like Mulligan's Irish sport bar.

Makati and Taguig cities where you could find elite bars and lounges like 71 Gramercy, The Embassy, and Republiq. The Palace in The Fort, Taguig City just opened. I haven't been there but I heard a lot of interesting stuff like pools, cabanas, and djs. Or you could drop by Glorietta / Greenbelt area for some Family Style restos like TGIFriday's.

Timog , Quezon City - comedy bars, restos, and clubs. Pier 1 was my fave bar / club back then, I don't know where they moved though. Padi's Point nearby got a dance floor too. University students frequent this area.

Let's wait for other's input. ;)

aww tnx alot its really helps me :))

accualy i dont want any stripper clubs or something like that i need most innocent place just for dance, drink something and chat with local people :)

probably i gonna stay makati or pasay accualy i couldnt decide yet :)

tnx again :)