My husband and I are coming to Boquete Dec 23 to Jan 5

We would like to get together with some expats. We are thinking of moving there in 2015. This is our second trip to Panama first trip to Boquete. We are from Western Canada , we are keen golfers we like to hike we enjoy good food and wine

If anyone has time to meet would appreciate it. As we are coming close to Christmas we are looking to find out if there are any restaurants open etc.

My wife Andrea and I are visiting Boquete (first time in Panama) from December 31 to January 21. By the time we arrive you will be old hands and can give us pointers! We are from rural Ontario.
Stephen

That sounds great lets keep in touch.Where are you staying.my email,is [email protected]

Check yr email
S

I hear Boquete is already filling up so by the time you arrive you probably couldn't avoid seeing other expats if you tried! When you get there, ask around for the good places to hang out and just start talking to people. I don't live there but I have heard about Sugar and Spice for morning coffee or lunch, Mike's Global for dinner, and the Tuesday market every Tuesday morning. There are probably many other good places and things to do as well, and people are generally friendly and happy to share what they know.

Hello fellow Calgarians!
My husband and I arrived in Boquete in August and are renting here til next April, to get a really good idea if we want to relocate permanently (and at the very least, skip one Canadian winter!) What kristc99 says definitely holds true. And really, all you have to do is wander around the town and you can't help but meet folks from literally EVERYWHERE. We're really enjoying ourselves (we can still say that even after 3 days of Independence Day Festival time - and noise!) I'll send a note to your inbox eh?

Would love to meet you and get together we arrive in Boquete on Dec 23 we are staying in altos boquete will have ipad with us. If you can send me your email

Jane

Look forward to  meeting you both. We live in Cougar Ridge, where did you live in Calgary

Silver Springs. We've met at least one couple from Calgary in Boquete; they have a couple small coffee fincas and roast coffee!

What is the cost of a 2 br condo on a golf course in Boquette? Also what is the cost of golf there?

Hi, how was your trip ?  Did you move there ?  .... just wondering, because I am thinking of moving there and it would be nice to make acquaintances before-hand.   :)