Bahrain Visa Problem

Hi Everyone,

I have been spending quite a bit of time here and have been reading up on numerous topics...whilst most my questions have been answered, I have a few left which I am hoping some of you might be able to answer  :)

Quick background update: I have been offered a job with an international Financial Comany and will be moving over to start working in Manama in 3 weeks. My company has taken care of all formalities including getting a work visa and arranging the relocation package. I am a Tunisian national and my Fiancee is Tunisian...and he currently live and work in Tunis, but he is planning to come to bahrain living with me once getting married in next summer.

We are just discovering that I cannot sponsor my husband to come over with me - instead he will be coming over on a visit visa until he finds employment in Bahrain, which we are hoping should not take too long time. My question here in that case, for which Visa type he should apply? Knowing that I think that a visa tourist should be granted via the hotel,and it is granted for only 7 days. ? Somebody could help and advise on visa process for him ( my husband)

Thanks a lot  :|

Mounimoon wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I have been spending quite a bit of time here and have been reading up on numerous topics...whilst most my questions have been answered, I have a few left which I am hoping some of you might be able to answer  :)

Quick background update: I have been offered a job with an international Financial Comany and will be moving over to start working in Manama in 3 weeks. My company has taken care of all formalities including getting a work visa and arranging the relocation package. I am a Tunisian national and my Fiancee is Tunisian...and he currently live and work in Tunis, but he is planning to come to bahrain living with me once getting married in next summer.

We are just discovering that I cannot sponsor my husband to come over with me - instead he will be coming over on a visit visa until he finds employment in Bahrain, which we are hoping should not take too long time. My question here in that case, for which Visa type he should apply? Knowing that I think that a visa tourist should be granted via the hotel,and it is granted for only 7 days. ? Somebody could help and advise on visa process for him ( my husband)

Thanks a lot  :|

I just did some check and I can see that your husband can get a Visit Visa by applying online :

Stay conditions:     
• The visa can be used only once, for a single entry.
• The Length of stay allowed is 14 days.

Extension conditions:     
• This visa can be extended one time for 14 days at the Nationality, Passports and Residence Affairs office (NPRA) in the kingdom of Bahrain on payment of a fee.

Open this website https://www.evisa.gov.bh

You will get all the info you need :)
Below is an overview of Visa Fees

http://s8.postimg.org/6axgse4o5/visa.jpg