The English school for girls - Your feedback please

We are planning to move to kuwait next December.  The only school that accepted my daughter is the english school for girls.  Other schools asked us to apply on January for the next school year as they have no place for new students at the current time. Can anyone give me a feedback on the english school for girls

I don't know the teaching quality but the facilities (building, classrooms, equipment etc.) make a good impression.

I was there today cause I have previously requested to take a tour inside the school to make sure everything is fine before enrolling my daughter there. The Registrar asked the Indian maid to take me in a tour through the school.  This left me a bad impression on how professional such a school might be. I don't know but it is the only option I have for the second term so I am seriously thinking to postpone moving to kuwait to the next school year hoping I might find my daughter a better place. If anyone can give me a feedback regarding the teaching quality there, I will be grateful

I've now heard from two different people about TES (The English School) and one said it was the best one in their opinion and the other said it was one of five schools on their 'best list'. One of them has kids in there and the other person has been researching with the view of sending their kids there.

Just in case you still wanted to know, Yasmine...

TES is the best, hands down. i'm an alumnus from there.

Very few of the teachers in this school are native English speakers / qualified with UK PGCE or any other related authentic degree.
Check out the head of Primary's credentials- is it BA Hons Leeds.......BA Hons Aberdeen......or MA......or none of the above.....

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Promotion of external links not allowed.

Many of the teachers teaching at ESG have no teaching credentials. I can think of at least one woman there who became head of department simply because she knew which backs to scratch. Needless to say she has no teaching qualifications either. Says it all, really.