Hospitals in Caracas

Hello, is there a hospital in the Los Ruices area of Caracas? A friend of mine said that there was a hospital called 'hospital los ruices' but I cannot find a phone number to contact them. Thank  you for your help.

Hola, hay un hospital en la area de Los Ruices en Caracas? Un amigo me dijo que hay un hospital los ruices pero no puedo encontrar el numero para llamar. Gracias por su ayuda.

mnm5 wrote:

Hello, is there a hospital in the Los Ruices area of Caracas? A friend of mine said that there was a hospital called 'hospital los ruices' but I cannot find a phone number to contact them. Thank  you for your help.

Hola, hay un hospital en la area de Los Ruices en Caracas? Un amigo me dijo que hay un hospital los ruices pero no puedo encontrar el numero para llamar. Gracias por su ayuda.

Hi!, I don´t know why you want to call to that hospital but I think you would be luckier if you searched on google, but as a venezuelan I can tell you that if it´s a public hospital you better off go there and ask what you want to know, but if it´s a private one then go ahead and call :)