Friends in Phuket

Hey! I moved to Phuket a few weeks ago. Will stay here for 6 months. And as I don't know much about Thailand yet, Im loking for some new friends, with who to hang out, do some interesting stuff.
I'm interested in arts, music, poetry, vegetarian and vegan foods, traveling, actually more or less in everything. Also I'm willing to ride a bicycle, despite the fact that this far almost everyone's telling me that's crazy. Well, but  I have used to drive one in my hometown and want to explore places around here the same way.
So, if there is anyone willing to show me around, or to meet for a drink, or i don't know - visiting elephants with me and explore Phuket together :D, let me know. I'll be happy! :)

We should do the elephant tour, trekking and washing them - let me know if you fancy it. You can show me how to use a scooter too :)

Hey! It's Maria Smithson. I just started teaching on the island and would love to meet up. Feel free to facebook me and we can grab coffee or ride elephants or something :)

Hey Maria

I've added you on FB :)