Looking for a home

Hi all. I have just moved here from Brisbane, and am staying temporarily at someone's house.

I am looking for a 2 bed apt within about 15 mins drive of One Utama shopping centre. Preferably with a pool, wifi and cable TV, but can live without those. Any offers?

thanks for any feedback/advice.

Sorry I should add that's it's for about 6 to 9 months, starting ASAP.

James.

Hi James,

Welcome to Expat.com! ;)

I invite you to have a look at the housing in Malaysia section. You can also post an advert there.

Hope this helps.
Christine

[moderated: no free ads please]

Pelangi Utama is walking distance to 1 Utama and has pool. Wife and CableTV you can subscribe on your own.

philipyeo wrote:

Pelangi Utama is walking distance to 1 Utama and has pool. Wife and CableTV you can subscribe on your own.

I hope you mean wifi  and not wife    :whistle:

stumpy wrote:
philipyeo wrote:

I hope you mean wifi  and not wife    :whistle:

Lol....good one stumpy  :par:

But let's wait for his reply first.....you never know

That was my iphone's auto correct. Yes I meant wifi :)

philipyeo wrote:

Okay.
I for one would not rent an apartment which supplied a wife with the cable TV ........... :top:

thanks all for replies. and yes I already have a wife, no need for another one, free or not - ha ha!

Would u be okay with 30 mins away from One Utama? Would 2 bedrooms (1200 sq ft) fully furnished including electrical appliances satisfy your requirements?

Hi. yes, sounds OK, but 30mins in which direction?

Ampang to be exact. 10 mins to KLCC & 30 mins to One Utama. Any good?

stumpy wrote:
philipyeo wrote:

Okay.
I for one would not rent an apartment which supplied a wife with the cable TV ........... :top:

So no apartment at all...... just the wife with cable TV ?

Never thought about this option..... :D

yes, sounds interesting. Can we fix up a time this weekend or evening next week? you can contact me directly at [email protected]

(Moderated: Please post in the housing section)

[Moderated: No free ad]

[Moderated: No free ad]