Looking for a job

hi i'm pilipino..as of now i'm looking for a job but only here in pattaya....full time/Part time.hope someone will help me..i need job as soon as possible,,if you need,secretary,personal assistant,babysitting,tutoring,i'm okay for that..thank you ..have a good day!!

madzbubz wrote:

hi i'm pilipino..as of now i'm looking for a job but only here in pattaya....full time/Part time.hope someone will help me..i need job as soon as possible,,if you need,secretary,personal assistant,babysitting,tutoring,i'm okay for that..thank you ..have a good day!!

Welcome to the forum  :cheers: 

I am sure members will answer your post soon. The problem may be that you will need a visa which for part time work employers may not be willing to get one for you.

don't worry about the visa..i can provide..thank u

Hi madzbubz,

You should post an advert in the jobs in Pattaya section. It might help you.

All the best,
Christine

M looking for sum one as secretary
Look for me
I am planning to settle in Pattaya
U can contact me on my email
Thx n regards

i want settle a business in pattaya, i u intrested contact me ***

Okay..I will send email.thanks

madzbubz wrote:

Okay..I will send email.thanks

I would be very cautious and not just send personal emails to people you don't know yet, especially to first time posters.

hi iam peter i live in pattaya for one year now with my son...he is 6 years
i need somebody to look after him....just playing and bring to school...no housecleaning
no cooking only for the boy..from 8.00 to 15.30.he will be at school ...my number is ***...if u are interested...money is about 8000 -10000 baht
best regards
peter

Hi peter,

Posting an advert in the Babysitting in Pattaya section, with a description of the job, might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

hi i am Indian .interested in job pattya.

Me too buddy......

Hello everyone,

@ Navin145 and David Charles,

the following article will be useful to you : Find a job in Pattaya

You can also drop a detailed "looking for " advert in the jobs in Pattaya section

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Confident Englishman looking for work in Pattaya, part time or full time, anything considered.

I need a job in pattaya am from India am completed my master degree .....

I can speak English hindhi Spanish

Contact me this mail ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Sangee007.

For security reasons it is unsafe to post contact details on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

did you found job ?

if not please let me know

@docnaveen2002

Hello are you still.looking for secretary?

Hello yeniambarak,

docnaveen2002's post was from 7 years ago and he is also no longer active.

Are you looking for a job?

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@docnaveen2002 please am interested. Am a Ghanaian

24 years of age graduate

@govind007 please am interested. Can you pls give me your contact or your email

@gaddamanand no please I haven't found a job yet

madzbubz wrote:hi i'm pilipino..as of now i'm looking for a job but only here in pattaya....full time/Part time.hope someone will help me..i need job as soon as possible,,if you need,secretary,personal assistant,babysitting,tutoring,i'm okay for that..thank you ..have a good day!!

Welcome to the forum cheers.png

I am sure members will answer your post soon. The problem may be that you will need a visa which for part time work employers may not be willing to get one for you.
-@stumpy

The employer has nothing to do with the Visa. They can offer you a job,then you can get a work permit,but not always in-country. With that work permit you can apply for a Non-immigrant B Visa.

@gaddamanand no please I haven't found a job yet
-@jacklineganyo0

Just out of curiosity, do you even have the slightest clue how to work legally in Thailand? And fyi, this is an expat forum, not an employment service.