Planning to apply fiance visa😊

I am new here and dont know how it works, I was here because I am hoping that someone can help me about "how to apply Fiancé visa in Norway?"
Me and my fiance wants to apply fiance visa next year and I am worried that it will take 9 months for the approval. But my boyfriend told me that it only takes 2or3 weeks for the approval.. Is that right?😳. I been in norway for 90days with a tourist visa from July 30 to Oct.27 this year and the approval of my tourist visa takes only 6 days,thats why my boyfriend told me that there is no problem to apply fiance visa because i have no problem with my papers and also his papers. He will visit me again next year and be with me for my fiance interview,in this case is there any big posibble that the udi approve the visa we are applying?because this is his 3rd visit and i been also in norway,so maybe theres a big posibble for it..
And also what are those requirements we need for this visa?
Please I need your answers and comment😇😇
Thank You So Much!

Hello lykjel,

please read the blogs at "About fiancee visa in Norway".... follow the thread and you'll get info from there.... you may see all my post there coz i have listed there important info on how to apply, some tips etc.

and yes your boyfriend is right the fiance can be approve within 2-3 weeks. Mine took only less than 3 weeks. I applied OCT 2.... And get my visa approval OCT 20. Only 12 working days for me. Good luck :)

please post your inquiry in "about fiance visa" thread.... ill see you there

Hello cris😊

Thank you so much for the info, Im so happy to hear,that it only take 2to 3 weeks and hoping for that.. I dont want to wait for almost a year for the approval😔..But now I am expecting for the fast processing..😊😊..

By the way where are you living in Norway?
My fiance living in fredrikstad rolvsøy..
Again thank you so much..

Hi lykjell... can we chat on facebook instead, im gonna be living in Moss.

Hello cris

My name is Lynde Lou Babanto
Please search my name on  facebook

Thank you :)