Unabridged Birth Cerificate

Hi all.
We are desperately trying to get a copy of my wife's birth certificate. She was born in Ndola 1959. It appears that this is no easy task so we would be extremely grateful if anyone can put us on the right track.

Hello JXN and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope that some members know the process and will be able to help you out.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Good morning. It's very possible, but You have to apply through the embassy or in person in Zambia. Do You have records or information of her birth?

Hey smiling thanks for that. We do have a copy of a certificate but it doesn't have parents info on it, will check with the embassy.

Did you have any luck with this? I need to get copies of my birth certificate too.

Hi expats. I need an unabridged birth certificate and would appreciate assistance on where to apply. I live in South Africa and was born in Lusaka (Northern Rhodesia) in 1959. Thanks 👍

Hi there,

Did you have any luck with this process. I am in the same boat in trying to locate my dad's unabridged birth certificate.

Thanks

Hi there,
I am in the same boat i have a birth certificate which does not include my parents names and i need an unabridged one. I was born in Nkana in 1955