New KOC hospital

good day guys.. i would like to ask any info about this new hospital in kuwait which being built now and they say is almost finish. because fortunately i was hired by this hospital via agency here in the phil. they said that i have a sub contract with salary of 550KD and job offer will come this few weeks. they didnt discuss me about this subcontract. to be honest i dont have any idea about sub contract. so i ask my friends they said sub contract is not good because maybe some benefits is not given and salary is cut by some company. i want to be enlightened about this matter i hope anyone can give me info about sub contract in kuwait and good things and bad things. thank you so much

sounds like your just a contractor through an agency ... by law here they have to give you certain minimum benefits ... everyone here is on contract ... it's the norm, don't overthink  :)

just join an work

Hi, Kabaya....I would like to share my knowledge to you.regarding you question. most government job in kuwait are under subcontract, sub contract -means other company license win the contract/ has the contract.
most reason they sub the contract to other company 1. is lock of fund.
2.mis management/cannot manage the contract. 3rd. and most of company sale the contract to other company to gain more and less hassle. and no hazard in management and hiring.
4 th,the contract owner cannot afford the the operation so they will sub contract it to other company to able to manage the operation.

kuwait Law have good benifit for the labor, you could check in the Kuwait Ministry of Labor Law.
all government job in kuwait are pay good
the average of nurse in the ministry get pay six hundred and more
medical .accomodation. indemnity, BUT that depend on your contract agreement with the company who hired you/ who in charge of the contract.

Working in the Ministry as a nurse is lot of requirement and high quallification,, no offence you could conseder your luck because not match nursing direct hire from philippines to work in the ministry, most of the nurse work in the ministry are local hired here in kuwait,your offer is not that bad better than 200-250,

My advice for you take your time read your contract carefully and understand it well.before sign. you are allow to as and dicuss with your agency about your benifit and salary....
make sure your agreement writen and just not by words, everything must be in writen, I know they have two contract one is for you with your agent in the philippines, second is from your agent and the sub contract- which is your not allow to see it and they will not let you know about it..

This is how it's work in every agent/sub contract,  I hope, my advice and message help you alots
Good luck wish you all the best and hopefully to see you here in kuwait

give me more details about that hospital your talking about in order to make research of their services for you.

Go for it Kabayan. It's something that is normal here, and surprisingly in other countries as well that are hired by agencies in the Philippines. Its only for 2-3 years contract. After that, you can find another job here if you want to stay. So long you have an employer.