Question about account balance for visa

hey everyone, i have a question about how much is required to be in my bank account when i apply for a uk tourist visa.

i have a turkish passport but i live in the netherlands for 2 years, i have a dutch boyfriend and i have a job but i only have around 600 eur in my bank account at the moment because my brother was in a difficult situation and i had to wire most of the money i had to him urgently.

my question is if i apply for a tourist visa now with this amount in my account; would i be rejected just because of it although i obviously have genuine ties to come back to in the netherlands? i'm planning to stay for 4 days only, and i am planning to stay in a youth hostel so it will cost around 65 eur for the entire period.

thanks in advance for the help.

If you married to your Dutch boyfriend you can just walk in to the UK and that in case he will be with you

She can't just walk in. She needs to meet all the requirements of a tourist-visa as she isn't an E.U citizen.

Egyptian I wrote:

If you married to your Dutch boyfriend you can just walk in to the UK and that in case he will be with you

we're not married. i was just indicating the fact that i have ties with the netherlands and a reason to come back after my visit.

If you are only staying for 4 days and can prove you are only staying for 4  days you should have no problem  with the amount you have in your account.  Immigration on wasn't to make sure you have enough money to look after yourself for the time that you are here.

How do you prove it at the embassy in your country

kingborex wrote:

How do you prove it at the embassy in your country

Bank statements?

thanks for the info everybody, i'll let you know about the outcome of my application.

regards,

Ymelda