Getting ticket vouchers from saudi culture office

hey I have got my work visa stamped, the firm that has hired me says that i have to get the ticket vouchers fro culture office Islamabad, can anyone guide what documents are required at culture office to get the vouchers also can anyone else collect my vouchers and after collecting vouchers wats next?

Hi Dear

Ya you have to go to the culture office Islamabad with your original contract and Passport to get the ticket vouchers for Saudia airlines office there to give your one way ticket to Jeddah,

Good luck

:one

lifcrazy wrote:

Hi Dear

Ya you have to go to the culture office Islamabad with your original contract and Passport to get the ticket vouchers for Saudia airlines office there to give your one way ticket to Jeddah,

Good luck

ok thnx... is it a long process (that is would it take some hours or a day or two)?
also i live in lahore and would have to goto isb for collecting this voucher, is it possible that some one else collects them?

ayesha131 wrote:

ok thnx... is it a long process (that is would it take some hours or a day or two)?
also i live in lahore and would have to goto isb for collecting this voucher, is it possible that some one else collects them?

I am sure you don't have to go in person. Have you sorted it out yet?

Yup didnt hav to go myself. They just askd for passports and gave the vouchers against whch we got tckets frm saudi airlines isb

ayesha131 wrote:

Yup didnt hav to go myself. They just askd for passports and gave the vouchers against whch we got tckets frm saudi airlines isb

:)  Excellent.....fly safe.....