Translation service in Mangaf/Fahaheel/Ahmadi?

Hello all - I need some documents translated into Arabic by the official translation service. Are there any south of 6th ring road? I found one that is supposed to be in Souk Al-Osra Bldg. in Fahaheel but I have no clue where that building is.

Thanks!

there are plenty of offices in Kuwait city, around the ministry of finance's building, there are even several in Hawally, there is one right behind dar al shifa hospital, which is just down from that place we went to get you the sheesha stuff remember :P

as for your area, i am really not sure :S hope this helps!

if you want, scan and send it to me and i can get it translated for you.. u need the translation to be stamped right, not the original

Thanks legacy - I know there are tons up there in civilization. :) It seems I have found one in Fahaheel, if that fails I'll let you know.

Ribosom

In the cultural appropriate form I will atttempt to answer your question. 

There are translation services in Fahaheel.  From the coastal road heading towards Al Kout Mall turn on the street with LuLu hypermart (Str 63).  At the end of that street is a shopping complex on the right. In the building before the end of the street there are many household service workers agencies (people traders). In that building I saw some translating services.  It requires a little exploring but recall seeing it because they do the work for the agencies surrounding it. This was a few months ago when we went exploring.

On the the ground floor are some clothing shops but as you go inside you will see the "agencies" and maids milling about then as you look around you will see the translating firms.

In the form appropriate to the settings, next an exact answer but working approximate.

Hello Mario - thanks for the guide, I think I found the place you described yesterday. Actually there are two, here are the locations for future reference:
https://goo.gl/maps/lVf8Ehttps://goo.gl/maps/vKCjq

Hi. I have the same issue with translation. Could you help? I haven't tried any agencies yet but I need it really urgently

Hello TamaraRussia,

Welcome to Expat-Blog..:)

You can try to have a look at the directory section- Translators and interpreters in Kuwait. It might be of some help.

Regards
Yuveshen

Thank you!

Related to this post AALLAA TRANSLATION in fahaheel is also registered ?....if that so?...we just have to make our documents to be stamped by the embassy...