Teaching jobs in maldives

Hello everyone,

I'm :)  satya recently i got offer from Maldives as a teacher, they are telling that there will be a contract period of two years of fixed salary, can anyone here suggest me what will the journey after two years what will the weather there. and accommodation facilities over there,
The consultant person asked me about 2000$ as consultant fee after visa can anybody over there in teaching field(specially from India) can hep me??????? to solve out of this problem, or contact me @ +919923346453, [email protected]

satya11719 wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm :)  satya recently i got offer from Maldives as a teacher, they are telling that there will be a contract period of two years of fixed salary, can anyone here suggest me what will the journey after two years what will the weather there. and accommodation facilities over there,
The consultant person asked me about 2000$ as consultant fee after visa can anybody over there in teaching field(specially from India) can hep me??????? to solve out of this problem, or contact me @ +919923346453, [email protected]

@sathyagfa

Cut and paste is frowned upon on this forum. Please write your own posts.

I suggest that you read the terms and conditions of membership of this forum which you can find at the bottom of this page. 
Thank you