Motorcycle buying in or shipping from

Hi am looking for a little adventure and I have decided that Morocco will be the start or end. 
Plan A ride my current motorcycle to Marrakech. Drop it to an exporter and have it sent back to the UK, while I catch a cheap flight.
Plan B fly to Marakesh, buy a motorcycle and ride it back to the UK.  Both are appealing and would be great fun but I need help with either shipping the bike back or buying a used bike in Morocco.  Any help or advice warmly received as I'm not really sure where to start.
Thanks

Hello Sibow and welcome to Expat.com :)

As you said both looks great! But maybe you will be much more in profit if you took a flight to Marrakech and buy a used motorcycle there to return to the UK. You don't have the issue of shipping your own motorcycle back!

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi Sibow I enjoy Marrakech in a few weeks time by flight for a couples a days, so no motorcycle, but if I would have a little fun, I buy a cheap fly, hire a bike for time i need to amuse, and fly back home
simply and cheap.
I'm a biker too

have a good time

I may or may not have understood this correctly. But how about bike hire? Why not hire a bike for the duration of your stay, in each of the countries you plan to ride in? You won't have to deal with the hassle of exportation and what have you.