EP permit still valid - want to move to Singapour please help me!

greeting! im holding my EP permit . i flew out of singapore 4 years ago and until now i still have my card.. i dnt know what to do now.. because when i left singapore it was just vacation .reason for it is my employer ddnt pay any of my salary , really ddnt compensate me well.. so whathappened is during the time that i need to go back in singapore , and was expecting my employer to send me a ticket for me to be able to come back in singapore and it happened my employer ddnt send any..he ddnt efen cqncel my pass till it expires.... i checked the pass and it is still valid 2 years after...i dnt know what to do . now i want to go back in singapore yet im worrying ..i just hope that you could help me, pls let me know what to do..thank u!

Hello b888 and welcome to Expat.com! :)

How do you expect us to help you?

You already have your Pass and it is valid, so jump in a plane and go back there ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

what Kenjee says is true, if its valid, you'll be let in.

How do you know he didn't cancel it  though, the MOM don't stamp canceled across EP's. 4 years is also a long time for an EP, usually they're 2. You could email MOM Singapore   http://www.mom.gov.sg/Pages/default.aspx and check, that way you wouldn't waste the airfare if you couldn't get in

Your pass validity ends the moment your employment in Singapore ends. That was years ago, no matter what the card says it is not valid any more.
The employer might have forgotten to inform MoM of the end of employment (for which they will be fined), but it is you, unfortunately, who will have more problems. For one, the employer might say you absconded without proper termination (which might get you banned from working in Singapore again), and You might still owe IRAS the taxes for the income you should have earned in these years -at least you will get fined for not submitting a tax declaration.
I strongly advice you to clear all these things up BEFORE you travel to Singapore! (Even though it might not be easy - engage a good lawyer if necessary!)