STC 4g Issue.. Irritating :(

I have STC 4g Router for last one year..It was working fine two weeks back.. now i have placed it near the window where there are 4 signals.. The issue is that sometimes it works fine and sometimes not.. When i text on whatsapp sometimes msg is sent very easily and sometimes after one minute.. You can say that it trips and then starts.. I dont know what is the issue.. My neighbor lives on roof top and i get his wifi singles. Though i get 1 signal of his device but  his Router works awesome.

I am really irritated by this issue.. for two minutes it works and then slows down and then works... sometimes doesnt work at all on 4 signals.. Whatsapp texting is so hard because of this...

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Helpppppppp !

Restart the modem. Btw Download after 12am to get max speeds as that's when they reset caps

Otherwise I'd invest in a WiFi range extender. I've one to get full signals in every floor in my house. Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything

BTW, lately I have seen some slowness in my whatsapp messaging system (same as mentioned by you) and I use mobile network. So I don't know if it's the network or the old age of the phone !!

its not old age of the phone.. i thot the same.. but same issues is with other people's phone at my home.. msgs sending is late and receiving too at times..

i restart modem several times at my home.. restart my phone's wifi every 5 minutes... now yesterday at the same place it was working fine.. and today though router is at the same place but its not working.. it getting on my nerves now.. errrr

Dear fellows
I bough the STC 4G router and here in home the signal bars is full and its working very slowly please what i will do with it