Looking for friends in Barcelona

Hey Everyone!

I will be moving over to Barcelona In January and I'm looking to make some new friends on here before heading out! Feel free to add me or send me a message  :)

Hi Maggie Kelly,

I have created a new thread with your post on the Barcelona forum in order to help you to make new acquaintances.

Cheers,

Priscilla

I live in Barcelona, and I have been living in the city centre for the past 11 years. I can show you the city as a tourist, as a local, avoid or fall in tourist traps, recommend museums, art galleries, bars, restaurants, etc..., depending on your demmands. Besides, I know an apartment that is for renting now, some 700 euros per month, washing machine, kitched equipped but no other furniture. just refurbished. You can answer me here or at f.vidarte- at - coacb.com

Francisco

Hi maddie I'm dj in barcelona and i can show u and invit u to visit the most amazing bars and restaurant.hope to hear from u.take care bye

Nice to read of your new adventure. I'm an American business developer and looking to network and develop a friend base as well in Spain, while I decide where to live etc. I would be interested in knowing your experience as you gain it and will be glad to offer the same. I have not visited there yet but am planning on it as well as finding a place to rent or share for part of the year. My company group can be seen at  wardinvestmentpartners.com  if you have interest.

Best regards,

Steven