USA expat needs 1BHK or 2BHK fully furnished flat to rent; Long Term

I have very specific constraints an an apartment I need in Mumbai (and areas). I may not have been as clear as I should have been on recent posts. I hope the below listed constraints are clear and concise. My time is ticking with 73 days left as of this posting. I am arriving on 23 January 2015. I must be in an apartment/flat not later than 1 February.

I have been told that being on a tourism visa that I can not get a "registered" apartment. This is incredulous.

1. I am coming on a ten year tourist visa
2. I am not working and I will "not" be working.
3. I have a hard budget of 30,000-40,000, maximum.
4. I cannot and will not pay more than two months of deposit.
5. Based on a variety of rental agencies I've seen on web sites (unless they're highly inaccurate) with fantastically furnished apartments all for under 38,000, I would like to look in the following areas:

Andheri East
Andheri West
Bandra East
Bandra West
Chakala
Chembur
Powai
Juhu
Khar
Kurla East
Santacruz East
Santacruz West

6. Is any or all of the above doable?
  7. I do not want and can not afford any surprises after I get to Mumbai.
  8. I can provide superlative references from landlords in New York City.
  9. I am not married, I am a single male.
10. Can anyone help? A firm Yes or No will be appreciated and necessary
11. Very serious replies only who can reply positively to EACH point above.

There continues to be individuals who are unable to either read or do not understand. So let me add, yet further clarification.
1. I am coming on a ten year tourist visa. I am going to live in Mumbai for at least ten years; thus...a ten year tourist visa. Zero work and zero work in the future. I am RETIRED. As such, I have no profession.
12. Absolutely no share; a full apartment for myself. Why? Last share I had was in 1973.
**Please do NOT write me privately to ask questions which are already answered in he items listed.
This is not brain surgery and it is getting ridiculous.

Hello Beadwindow2010

You would have better response if you placed that advert in the appropriate section of the site :

>> Housing in Mumbai <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks!