Offre from Morogoro ,Tanzania

Hai..

I am Raju from Coimbatore, India. I have received an offfer from Textile company from Morogoro Tanzaia. The offer is $1500 off shore savings & 200000 Tanzanian shillings as local allowance. Accomodation & other utilities except food will be provided by the company.

I wanted to know

1. Expat working conditions in Morogoro
2. Cost of living in Morogoro
3. Availability of Indian groceries in Morogoro
4. Climate of Morogoro

any one who knows about Morogoro or working in morogoro pls reply

Raju

Hello..

I am a new member to this group. can any body reply to my previous post?

Thanks in advance

Raju

Welcome to Expat.com Raju! :)

dear friend i was in morogorro fortnite back living conditions are good and salary is not bad and local shillings is less you need more than 7 laks local shilings as cost of living is high and u get all food items there climate is excellent just like india u get lot of tamil nadu people you have south indian resturant also there u can enjoy food there so there is no issue except of local shilings

Dear Tanveer,

Thanks for your reply.

I have accepted that offer. I wanted to know which currency we have to use to trade in Morogoro whether in USD or in Tanzanian Shillings. Because i have been instructed to carry some US Dollor with me.

Also pls tell me about Morogoro Canvas Spinning (1998) Mill Ltd

Thanks & Regards
Thangaraju

i am in coimbatore on this sunday that is 29th of aug my contact no is 09686111035 i am from karnataka if u want details plz do call me i will talk to you in person on sunday and monday i am there for some work

Thanks for providing your contact number Tanveer

I will call you

Bye

Thangaraju

Dear All,

I have received offer for Net Saving of USD 1500 plus local currency of 200,000 for morogoro posting. I want to know about the cost of living there. Food i have to do through this local salary. All other will provide by co.

Chetan Shah