Looking for friends

Hi all

Im new here n r luking 4 gud friendz...

Thanx

nnfsf444 wrote:

Hi all

Im new here n r luking 4 gud friendz...

Thanx

A bit of introduction would be a better idea, i believe.

Male, from the valley of kashmir

tell smth about yuouself

A guy with good heart who can take his lady into heavens in love. Trusty and committed in all means secrets and promises.There is a puzzle game in my username if u solve that you will get me..........

nnfsf444 wrote:

A guy with good heart who can take his lady into heavens in love. Trusty and committed in all means secrets and promises.There is a puzzle game in my username if u solve that you will get me..........

Dear fella,
Please note that its not a dating site or a place to impress females. If ever desired, you may use the platform of facebook or wherever. No offence, cheerz!

P.S, a formal introduction means ur name and ur profession and your workplace, not your love stories.

Hahahaha.......... U r amazing!

Heaven is expensive..u cannot find heaven in love!

Hahahaha i think this man is so stupid and have some problem mentally😃😃😃

mailyn Abpi wrote:

Hahahaha i think this man is so stupid and have some problem mentally😃😃😃

Mailyn,
You have no right to comment abusive on anyone's reply. Please refrain the word "stupid" from posting it here or people might think the same for you as well. You can very well consider anyone at the other forums - Facebook or whatever is public!

same here

I m frm nrth india a male single in oman since 18 yrs a business person. Wht abt u

Am looking for male friends to share business experienxes. If youre serious i willgive u mmynumber. Hussein

nnfsf444 wrote:

Hahahahahahaha.you must be a huge fan of soap operas.hahahahahahaha.

JOOP82 wrote:

Heaven is expensive..u cannot find heaven in love!

Hahahaha, you misinterpreted his love poem.He probably meant that He can give a woman the best she desires coz his love is out of this world, its heavenly

nnfsf444 wrote:

I cant stop laughing at this bwahahahaha' there is a puzzle game ........
Mehnnnnnn, you must be living a stress free life or just funnyyyyyyyyyyyyy