Looking for long term accommodation :)

Hello !
My name is Mary - Ann and I am a South African - I am relocating to Seychelles to take up a teaching post at the international school in January 2015 . I am looking for long term accommodation - it's just for myself but would like an extra room or two for my family when they come to visit . I am middle - aged and responsible and I don't mind a house that's isolated / I currently live on a citrus farm in South  Africa  . Please give me a shout if you know of anything !
Regards
Mary- Ann

Hello Mary- Ann and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section Housing in Seychelles so as to increase your chances to find accommodation.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Mary-Ann,

My name is Anton. My "wife's" family if from Seychelles and we have forwarded your request to the entire family. Myself, wife and son Jordan is moving to Seychelles mid next year. My son will also go to the international school. We might meet you then.
Hopefully the family can help you with accommodation. Will let you know.. My cell at the moment is 082 549 2246

Hi Mary-Ann
My family and I are also relocating to Mahe in two weeks from Cape Town, SA. We are also looking for long-term accommodation from January (we have a temp place to stay). It's not easy finding it from this side - hope we'll have more luck finding a place when we get there. Very stressful. Good luck.
*Lynette

Hi Mary-Ann,

Its Anton again.. I have some feedback for you to consider. Pls see the response below..

Thanks for the e-mail but I just want to know if you would like to contact her for me and explain everything regarding the house. Price would be S.R. 12,000.00 inclusive of electricity and water plus tax I have to pay to the government.

Let me know what you think
Rgds
Anton (also in SA currently)
083 549 2246

Hi Anton,

If Mary-Ann is not interested, please ask your friend / family member to mail me [email protected]
Looking for a 2 / 3 bedroomed place with garden from first week of January. Two adults, two toddlers.

Thanks,
*Lynette

Hi Lynette,

Will do so - no problem

Rgds
Anton