Miracle Garden

I wanna see the MIracle Garden! When's the best time to go there and who wants to come? x)

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Maybe you should introduce yourself so that other members get to know you a bit better.
What brings you to this blog and what is the reason that you landed in Dubai?

When the members find out who you are, they like to go with you to the Miracle Gardens.

Hi..!
I guess, this should be the right time to visit, as it is winter. but i am not sure, i am yet to visit the place..

Feb-march...

The miracle garden should reopen 15 November 2014 as it is closed for the hotter months. I called the number from their website dubaimiraclegarden.com and that was the "tenative" date they gave me. We visited the miracle garden last year and it was really nice. I heard they have expanded the garden, added a juice bar and are adding a butterfly area as well. Hopefully they paved the parking lot as well. You will need a car or take a taxi as its not near any metro station and is kind of outside the city, towards the new airport. It's definitely worth a visit once they are open.

Oh cool, so it will be open very soon ! Thanks for the cmplete info Matt!

of course, it is my pleasure  and I will be free on Friday and Saturday.
Also make  free any day on an after noon- return evening
Let us discuss.  please send me e mail or if you need mobile let me know

Hi Krissa!

We just visited the Dubai Miracle Garden a couple of days ago and I think this winter time (December and January) is the best time to visit the place and you will be amazed!!! The flowers are in their finest-variety of colours and all bloom! Just an astounding experience to be there:)

Best Regards,

Zhari