Looking for Large Format Printing Shop

Hi, everyone.

I am from Thailand and about to travel to HCMC very soon for market survey.
Can anyone recommend me a good shop or an area that I can find a lot of Print Shop, especially large format size like A0 or A1 prints. It could be for graphic purposes or any other kind.

I am sort of starting from scratch now since I have never been to Vietnam before. Any advise is very welcomed and thanks in advance!

You can go to
1. The corner of Nguyen Dinh Chieu St. and Pasteur St. (D1). Ask for HCM University of Economics. There are many of them.
2. Or HCM University of Science at Nguyen Van Cu St.

shanin.p wrote:

Hi, everyone.

I am from Thailand and about to travel to HCMC very soon for market survey.
Can anyone recommend me a good shop or an area that I can find a lot of Print Shop, especially large format size like A0 or A1 prints. It could be for graphic purposes or any other kind.

I am sort of starting from scratch now since I have never been to Vietnam before. Any advise is very welcomed and thanks in advance!

We often used these companies here:

1. Arrow Advertising Co.Ltd.
Address: 113B Nguyen Huu Canh street, ward 22, Binh Thanh District

2. Duong Phong Advertising and Trading Company Limited (DPA)
Address: 66/52 Pho Quang St., Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City

3. Tri Nhan advertising and communication company
Head Office: 4th Floor, Indochina Park Tower
04 Nguyen Dinh Chieu St., Dist.1, HCM City, Vietnam
E-mail: [email protected]

Send me a PM if you'd like e-mail or phone numbers for the first 2 companies I listed.

There are also a lot of small print shops on Ly Thai To street, District 3, running down from Nguyen Thi Minh Khai street. Some of them can do A0 format but they are more in printing of small stuff (business cards, leaflets, brochures etc..)

Thanks so much for all the advise. It really help me a lot. :)

I'm after something similar, however I am only after A2 or A3 printing, plus lamination (plastic coating).  I need this on a semi-regular basis, I would think that for my work I need about 6-8 times per year some A2 or A3 printing laminated.  I'm in Tan Binh district so perhaps if you can PM me the contact details of the company in that area it would be good.

delatbabel wrote:

I'm after something similar, however I am only after A2 or A3 printing, plus lamination (plastic coating).  I need this on a semi-regular basis, I would think that for my work I need about 6-8 times per year some A2 or A3 printing laminated.  I'm in Tan Binh district so perhaps if you can PM me the contact details of the company in that area it would be good.

Are you asking me for this company's contact details? If yes, check your PM but they are not fluent in English. I also don't think that they do laminating (for A 3 or A 2), you'd have to check. But they can print your stuff directly onto PVC, excellent quality in those formats. Just the other day we did something like 2.5m in height and 90cm in width for about 500k plus 30k delivery within town. Sent the files at 9am and got the panels before lunch!

That's what I was after, thanks. Laminating would be good but printing direct to PVC is even better.

I know it is an old thread, but does this company still exist and can I have the contact?