Lao Visa information

Saibaa dii

For those of you thinking of coming to visit one of the loveliest countries in South Est Asia I have compiled a list of costs and other information for some countries, not all.  The accuracy of the following information cannot be guaranteed so please do some research yourselves.
For those not mentioned on the list I suggest that you contact your nearest Lao embassy or Consulate for information.
The visa form can be downloaded off various online sites, it is a simple form and easy to fill out.
This form is usually handed out on board the plane you are flying into Laos on or can be found at the immigration counters at point of entry.
I find it best to have the form already filled in and have a passport type photograph to hand in with the form.
Fees are paid in US$$ so try to have the correct amount ready as there is often no change available for large denomination notes.
Your passport must be valid for 6 months or more.

Costs
Australia $30, Canada $42,Belgium $30, China $20, Europe $35, India, $40, Sweden $31, USA $35, UK $35, others $30.
Visas are 30 day single entry only.

Visa extensions.
These can be done at the Immigration office Hatsady Street, off Lang Xiang Ave, near the morning market.
Business hours 8 am to 12 noon, 1400 to 1600.
A one month extension costs $63 and must be done at least 5 days before the present visa expires. 
Need a passport type photograph.
Extension costs are cheaper than paying an overstay fine which is $10/day. 

ASEAN countries are visa exempt but again please check with your nearest Lao Embassy or Consulate as the whether there is a fee to be paid on arrival. 

Enjoy Laos, Lan Xiang, the land of a million elephants.

Sa bai dee Stumpy

I'm Vietnamese, I have small business  at Paksong ( Champasask).
So I recruited some  Vietnamese workers .
I have problem with extend visa for them.
They come there by tourist visa, only allow stay 1month, every month we renew visa by passing border Lao- Vietnam ( by bus). But with this visa, Lao police allways patrol, check and get money.

I really want to make working visa, stay permit for one year.

How can I do that? can you help me to solve this case?

I'm private business, I did'n have license for investing.

Thank you

Feel free for advice