Hijabi Women

Hello .R hijabi women welcomed in Denmark specifically in Copenhagen? or there is still an ongoing issue with Muslims in general there ? Thanks

I do not think so there is an issue for Hijabi women in Kobenhavn. I have been there and they respect all people. Very civilized society and organized. Enjoy there

there is not an a issue unless they not asking any spacial treat. but unfortunately it is happen world wide they come there with acceptance all the guide line and once they granted the right to live they show there real color and make fight with the government and make human right as a shield. denmark is pleasant place to live  and danish government safe guard them self and there borders form the unwanted people. law and order is much better shape then other eu countries. because of hijab they not getting suitable job and been a free baggage for the social fund and who working hard and pay there taxes get jut bread for living and thees guys heaving jolly life style and roaming around  expensive devices, there is hurt for common hardworking person. make sure they not allow to get any social fund unless they pay five year taxes, other wise just send them back to were they belong. believe me they not going to come to denmark.  this is not general statement but most of the country having and hard time with them for the above reasons.

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullah !

Sisters with Hijaab are respected just like the others. I wear Hijab & I had been coming back and forth and living in Denmark since a year now. I have met many sisters here with complete Hijab. The mosques are full specially on Fridays. Its a peaceful country where everyone has a room to breath.

But why do you want to come here (if I may ask?)

Thank u sister :)

As salamu alaikum wa Rahmatullah !
Wa Iyyaki Habibati 😚

Don't worry Princess. I have been there and no issues at all for muslims. As long as you obey all rules, they wont interfere at all. You are such a kind person so no problems for you at all