How to not confuse when learning two languages ?

Hello everyone,

I have learned English before and used it during working. I would say it's not a problem to me for communication. I started learning French from the day I've moved to France. This time, I don't speak English often as I'm not working as well as not so many people in a town I live speak English. I found myself in confusing between two languages, in a phrase I said, there is always existed few French words. How can I avoid it ?

hi,
it happened to me the same thing but you have just to take a while before saying what you want to say in english.
good luck

yeah It's so strange it happened also to me. Before coming here in Lyon, i was able to understand and to speak English, but now i ve several problems when i have to talk to someone in english cause my brain think in french mode.
I think we have to practice it again, by watching films or speaking to other people!

I would imagine that people get confused at every stage of life, but we have to limit the amount of confusion to conduct business and to socialize.  Making as few mistakes as possible is the goal.  I would like you tell us more about the "confusion" that you are mentioning.