Looking for a Housing Agent...

Actually at this point I'm more seeking a referral to 'good' agents, then that of the accommodation   :)

that said... seeking reasonably priced 1-3br 1-3bth long term accommodation ... flexible (show me the best deals)  lol

I gave up with agents.

I went walk about instead.

If I saw somewhere I liked. I went in asked if there was anything empty..

yeah, I did the same thing last time... thought I would see what kind of response I would get in this type of forum.   I'll have a company accommodation I believe for the first 60 days anyways... that should be plenty of time to nose around and find something reasonable. 

Thanks for the response   :)

You are welcome.

What part of Kuwait?

prefer south of 7th loop... would go just about anywhere if the deal vs amenities was right... but would have to be a "wowing" deal to go farther north.  :)

Hello Enigmausly,

How's it going there?

You can try calling this number when you get here, I believe he's an agent:

Mobile: +965 90077038 - Sherif

Or you can try searching on this site: https://housing.justlanded.com/en/Kuwait  and/or http://www.expatriates.com/classifieds/ … ex200.html

Good luck!

Thank you dear... although I steer clear of the web-site mark ups, I will give the number a try once I'm around to look   :)

Hope your week is going well!

1 big Room for rent in hawalli behind lari clinic new building for filipino only single or couple.
Contact # 50403100

I haven't actually tried these guys: http://www.horizonq8.com/our-team/ but heard about them from a friend who used them few years and he was pleased with what he found through them at the end.

My advice is, although judging from your expat path you don't seem like you need my advice (First time to live abroad and only been here for 3 weeks, so basically I am novice) Check the website and if you like what you see then maybe you can visit their office once you arrive and have a look at some pictures to settle down what you would like to check physically and take it from there.

Best of luck :)

Thanks Ahmad, ...I'll put them on my calling list.   Have a good week!   :)

a few hours more... and the start of a day and a half of travel time ...hate this part!  lol   

back to the sandbox    :D

(Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls + register in the business directory )

Enigmausly wrote:

a few hours more... and the start of a day and a half of travel time ...hate this part!  lol   

back to the sandbox    :D

Yeah long flights are always so frustrating cause of how bad they make you feel with all the excitement you have to reach your final destination!! Kind of a love hate relationship for me  :huh:

Hope you arrived safely though to the lovely sand box!!

Yeah Ahmad, got in safely... back to work... lol

They arranged what I think was called a Hala service at the airport, and someone was waiting at the gate... It might have taken 10 min's to get through the airport "total"... it was amazing... lol ...to a back window in immigration, stamped, walked through, pick-up luggage, walked through the check point and out to the driver.  Never seen anything like it here!  Had a turn-key apartment waiting, unpacked, showered, slept, and driver picked me up next morning to report to work.  Weekend was relaxing, everything here seems just as I left it (a few new buildings, the mall in eqaila grew up, lol)  bought most of my essentials (T-paper, garbage bags, pinoy soy, worcestershire, garlic, butter, eggs, rice, and chicken) (hey, the bacon got in!  lol) ...life is cool for now   ;)

Enigmausly wrote:

Yeah Ahmad, got in safely... back to work... lol

They arranged what I think was called a Hala service at the airport, and someone was waiting at the gate... It might have taken 10 min's to get through the airport "total"... it was amazing... lol ...to a back window in immigration, stamped, walked through, pick-up luggage, walked through the check point and out to the driver.  Never seen anything like it here!  Had a turn-key apartment waiting, unpacked, showered, slept, and driver picked me up next morning to report to work.  Weekend was relaxing, everything here seems just as I left it (a few new buildings, the mall in eqaila grew up, lol)  bought most of my essentials (T-paper, garbage bags, pinoy soy, worcestershire, garlic, butter, eggs, rice, and chicken) (hey, the bacon got in!  lol) ...life is cool for now   ;)

:top:  Great, Hope it goes as smooth with the flat hunt as well.

Good luck  :)

ayyaz1972 wrote:

(Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls + register in the business directory )

Great AyYaz!  I'd like a 1 bedroom (furnished) for 200... 2 bedroom (furnished) for 275... roomy, don't like living out of a closet... ocean view would be nice... you can leave off the mayonnaise, and I'll take fry's with that!  What cha got?  lol  :D

Please call Wael Sulaiman 99301217. Good and nice housing agent.

thank you dear  :)