Looking for housemaid

Hello,
We are a family of 4, 2 children of age of 11 and 8 and are looking for someone who can support us in our daily household tasks : house cleaning, ironing, preparing dinner,… every working day about 4 to 5 hours
Possibility for living-in.
Place nearby Brussels-Kobbegem (Asse).
Languages : English/French

Are you that person wanting to support us... do not hesitate to contact us for further information- 0032478876476

Kr,
Muriel

Hello Muriel and welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to drop in an advert in our section : Housemaid jobs in Brussels

This might help! :)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Good Day!

I'm Karen Flores, And I would like to ask if you are still looking for someone to work with your house/ clean your home?

I have experiences with cleaning houses from netherlands and here in belgium.

As I've read in your profile for the schedule. I am free during Saturday from 9am to 6pm and I also have my Thursday and Friday free from 12:00- 4:30pm

I hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day!

Karen
+32488032929

hello...host family. Im looking for house maid job and im here in Kenya. Im hard working, focust and self supervised.
I will appreciate for ur consideration.
kind regards
Edith Sitati

Dear Edith, thanks for your interest, but we are looking for someone already living in Brussels.

Thanks in any case.

Joanna

Hello . Would like to enquire if you have already found someone I am very interested in the job

Good day      I wanted to find out if the position has already been filled .

Hi everyone,

I will advise those who are seeking for a job or those who wish to recruit a housemaid to post his respective ads in the Housemaid jobs in Brussels section please. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed