Taking a week off - USA Expert coming to visit in Rio de Janeiro

Well folks, Starting tomorrow (Thursday Nov. 6 until Friday Nov. 14) I am not going to be glued to the blog as much as I normally am.

Expat-blog's USA Expert, and good friend, usmc_mv will be coming to spend a week visiting here in Macaé so I'm going to take some time off to show him around and help him get things done.

We're going to come to Rio for a day of sightseeing on Saturday, Nov. 8. If anybody would like to meet with us both somewhere in Copacabana please let me know.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Expert's Team

:D

Matt, I think you should change your profile photo to the one you took on the cruise.

This one looks like a mugshot from the Florida State Pen......  :D

Cool, guys, enjoy it! I already have plans for Saturday but would love to catch up another time!

Enjoy Copacabana. Last time I was last there in 1988 so I would say that it has changed a bit by now... :lol:

Copacabana was absolutely beautiful today it was sunny and 27º C. The beach was packed and the surf was pounding. Matt really enjoyed his day, except for some of the crazy antics pulled by the Brazilian drivers on the BR-101 that seemed intent on killing themselves.