Saudi Retail Job Is 40000 dollars a good offer

Hi,

Can anyone help me in understanding if 40000 dollars Per Year is a good deal in the retail industry at Saudi,  if the accommodation and  car is provided by the company.

I am yet to get the city / location of the Job Offer

regards

Kartick B R

Kartick wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone help me in understanding if 40000 dollars Per Year is a good deal in the retail industry at Saudi,  if the accommodation and  car is provided by the company.

I am yet to get the city / location of the Job Offer

regards

Kartick B R

well indeed its more then 3000 per month but if u r talking about car rental company believe me it is a very risky job and there r rules of renting but no one can fallow them because every company set a target of monthly fleet and its around 50+ fleet.and as far as i know rental agent jobs r banned for expats but as u did not mentioned the position or department we cant help u more on that but as far as salary is concerned it is a good package in starting.

syed zee wrote:
Kartick wrote:

Hi,

the retail industry at Saudi,

well indeed its more then 3000 per month but if u r talking about car rental company believe me it is a very risky job and there r rules of renting but no one can fallow them because every company set a target of monthly fleet and its around 50+ fleet.and as far as i know rental agent jobs r banned for expats but as u did not mentioned the position or department we cant help u more on that but as far as salary is concerned it is a good package in starting.

Hold your horses and read the query properly, He has asked for a Retail Industry and not a Car Rental Company !!

For the OP - This is just a decenet pacakage, if the accomodation/car is provided !!

saimans wrote:
syed zee wrote:
Kartick wrote:

Hi,

the retail industry at Saudi,

Hold your horses and read the query properly, He has asked for a Retail Industry and not a Car Rental Company !!

For the OP - This is just a decenet pacakage, if the accomodation/car is provided !!

i apologize totally my mistake i red it wrongly sorry and thanks for correcting my bro i red it as rental industry but yea in retail industry that is a handsome package.

Good offer, take it

Monthly 40000 USD is fair.
Yearly 40000 USD is not enough in Saudi Arabia. Doesnt worth it.

take the offer

SNM

Starting at 12,500 sar basic salary per month is a good offer already... it may go higher if you perform well and help  increase the profit of your company...