New world international school khobar

Hi we are moving from Jeddah to khobar.  Anyone can please guide me that how is New World international school and Gulf international school? Also we are considering Asia international school. Please give me positive or negative reviews about these schools. I have 2 sons in Grade 3 and 4.

As compare to ASIA and GULF schools new world is totally different.... highly . standardize building . child and parents care, hygiene , activities teaching standards and educations system... its is bit expensive than both others, and also academic course  is  Cambridge  affiliated.  kids have to be sharp in English and studies.while gulf and asia are .. just ..... sucks.. any ways choice is yours and it dependents what style  u like and what u can afford.

JazakAllah khair for your reviews.
Is the New World international school is an Indian School, as few teachers and principal is Indian.

Dear A.R Mother and other expats,

how was your experience with New World,
or you choose some other.
please share, we just shifted to Dammam and looking a good school in Khobar/dammam

Dear All,

Please advise me if i would be able for my daughter admission in british curriculum school as my family will arrive by the end of October 2015.

Anyone please also highlight their experience with New World or Orbit School.

Thanx

Orbit is ok
dont know about New world, but  ppl say its also good option,

getting admission now will be on chance, you can try to different schools may be you get some where,
normal admission closed long ago

Please share your feedback about New world school khober
Thanks..

Hi, Dr. Ryyan

As for your question, if you're looking for a school for your children that are going to stay there for more than 2 years. I absolutely don't recommend xxxx. I have been there for more than 7 years,  very bad school management. It feels like the teachers there has little to no experience with their career, they are always blaming you for stuff, & your children will not be happy there in general. I would personally recommend xxx - Dammam, yes it is far away, but it is totally worth it. Although, xxxxx is 'ok'. The only facilities xxxx has is a library, really small playground,   1 computer lab. The teachers are very unfair, they favorite some students over the other too, not a school/atmosphere I would recommend at all! I will be enrolling in xxxx - Dammam, please take the time to check it out.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share the names through private message
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Not clear as to which school you are referring to with the XXX's. As a parent at NWIS I have had a very welcoming and good experience with the school. My daughter has been with the school for 4 years now. Academically I am very satisfied with the teachers and the resources used. Her grades have improved and the management is very approachable and helpful. She goes and comes back by the school bus. I have had no complaints or issues. I recommend it.

Immensive wrote:

Hi, Dr. Ryyan

As for your question, if you're looking for a school for your children that are going to stay there for more than 2 years. I absolutely don't recommend xxxx. I have been there for more than 7 years,  very bad school management. It feels like the teachers there has little to no experience with their career, they are always blaming you for stuff, & your children will not be happy there in general. I would personally recommend xxx - Dammam, yes it is far away, but it is totally worth it. Although, xxxxx is 'ok'. The only facilities xxxx has is a library, really small playground,   1 computer lab. The teachers are very unfair, they favorite some students over the other too, not a school/atmosphere I would recommend at all! I will be enrolling in xxxx - Dammam, please take the time to check it out.

Outbid it rest admin, if this is a question regarding reviews and characteristics of schools why are you omitting other people's recommendations?

I'm finding it difficult to understand why there has been at least four other school mentioned by name but not the other two recommended later on.
Thanks.

As far as the OP is concerned. I have a a friend whose two daughters are new to New World and they seem very happy. It follows the British curriculum I believe.

Hiii,

Can any one help me by providing the fees structure for the LKG section in New World Internation School.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Please post your offer in the classifieds section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Its 19000 per year

New world is a big school, takes kids from KG to G12. A good school, teachers and staff are friendly and responsive. Gulf school was in the same area before but now moved to Azizia, which will render the kids exhausted from the two daily trips. Out of the three you mentioned New world is the best, I think.

Dear All please can you tell me New World School fee grade 3,7,8