Abuja life

Hi everyone, This is Rohit Mehra, I live in Abuja, Capital of Nigeria.

It is a well planned modern city. Abuja is clean and surrounded with greenery.

It is safe for expats, you can roam around in-side the city any time, 24 hours, but always keep a word in mind, be alert rather than taking any risk.

There is lot of Indian families staying here, you will have lot of options if you want to buy India grocery.

So many supermarkets are present in the city. (Shoprite, Spar, Park n shop, Amigo & more)

Thanks
Rohit

Hi Rohit!

Thank you for the informations. I just want to know further, how about works? is it hard to be employed in a teaching or hotel works? and the salary? it may not deemed proper to discuss. so no need for you to mention any amount just let me know if the the payment will be enough for me to survive and considering i have two dependents in my  country of origins. Bothm are students. Tertiary and Primary levels, respectively. Just like in any other places sending someone in school is expensive.

Hoping to hear from you.Thank you again in advance.

Best Regards,
Kath

Nice job rohit

Hi everyone, it really feels good to hear someone talk so well of Nigeria. It is really a beautiful place to live.

Dear Kath, getting a job for an expatriate might be easy. And the salary is also good. But please make sure you find out what you will earn before you accept to go. Get to know about all the terms and conditions of the contract and negotiate well also...