Condo available for lease or buying near Onnut BTS Station

Hi All!

If you are coming to live in BKK and looking for a condo to rent or buy. My room is available from Jan 2015. My condo is 1 bedroom with fully furnished 30 sqm. Udelight Onnut condo is located 500 metres away from Onnut BTS Station. My room is on floor 18 with 2 pass for using gym and pool. Please contact me via email if interested to rent or buy. I'm not agency I am the owner. I need to move to Chiang Mai in Jan.

Rent at 13,000 Baht per month at least 6 months contract
Buy at 2.6 M Baht (negotiable)

Cheer!

Jenjira

[Moderated : No free adverts on the forum please ]

Hi Khun Nam,

Thank you for your offer but I am not looking for agency.

Regards,

Jenjira

Hello Jenjira

So as to better spread the word, could you please drop in an advert in our section Rooms for rent in Bangkok

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Jenjira

I m looking for buy condo in bkk ; I have roughly idea abot locations and prices ; I may interest to buy your condo but i need further info ; may you write some more detail .Like the age of condo ; is it high rise ? my email : [email protected]

Searching for  1-2 bedroom condo, w/pool, walking distance to businesses and the beach. No more than 23,000 baht. Retired (visa), married U.S. couple now living in Hua Hin. Looking at Khao Takiab but locations in Hua Hin near the Market Village mall might work too. English only please

Hi.

I am the owner of a 2 bedroom apartment on Charoen Nakorn Road for Rent immediately in a quite yet close to all means of transportation to central business district.

Here is my post for details : bangkok.craigslist.co.th/apa/4736593254.html

There is a link to the video of the room as well. Let me know if you are interested.

Niwat

Hi Niwat > i invite you to post your advert in the housing in Bangkok section as well.

Thank you

Hi Jenjira,

Hope my message finds you well.
I am Susi from Shanghai and will relocate to BKK next January, I am very interested in your flat, is your place still available? if yes could you please send me more details about your condo? you can reach me at [email protected] or susilein1108 (skype), tks!

Cheers,
Susi