Looking for music lovers who can play instruments!

Hi All,
    I'm very new to Kuwait but i don't feel much different to be here since i had some experience in Middle east before. However this time i am working here as a Web engineer but my weekends are just boring inside a room. i am a music lover and i was paying acoustic and electronic drums for a band in Sri Lanka (also i'm an intermediate level guitarist). However i have a nice idea of being together with few more people who can play instruments and form a Musical Band in Kuwait. We can decide what music we gonna play and use some hours (in the weekend) to practice together.  Im so sure It will be so fun and mind relaxing at the beginning but will be very inserting and famous later if we do better.  Any ideas?? Both genders are welcome and specially the ladies you can join to add more flavors including your amazing voices.. Let's try for this.. Sure we can!

Hello shone.perera and welcome to the forum of Expat.com :)

So as to keep your post current and spread better the word, I invite you to drop in an advert in our section :

>> Artists, musicians in Kuwait <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you Kenjee. I appreciate your proper guidance in the forum. amazingly there is already some ads matching with my requirement.. Now i feel thats gonna happen here in kuwait..