Knee pain

Hi all just moved to Malta last week. Pretty cold now. My knee can't take the pain in winters.  Is there anyone who makes house visit for Osteo treatment. Thanks in advance.

Hi there ,
basically join and bone problems need a long term treatment, I m suggesting you to change your food habits first, eat more vegetables such as broccoli,  ,also nuts and fruits, cheese, yogurt , kefir - read for kefir ,it is very very good for you , contain a lots of vitamin K 2 witch is very importuned  for your bone system  .Also detox and clean your digest system as well.If you have any stomach problem ll take them out for just 2 weeks. Another thing is that this changes you gotta keep in your entire life , dont think that pills will help , they are made to blind you of the problem .
However, other thing that I m thinking of is homeopathy you can read so much about it , and I m sure you ll like that method.Is the same like eating property just keep the rhythm and you ll feel the result not longer then a week .
Oh there is something that is a part of all ,it is called- Schuessler salts! Pls fine some time and read about them ..you ll see a deferent combination of salts that are just right for you !
Well thats it , I wish you a good health !
Regards :
Nadya

Thanks so much much.
Dear I am already searching for that 70 shaped candle.
The diet thing wouldn't work on me.
But thanks a lot.

no problem :)
i wish you the best :)

Welcome to Malta.
If you are looking for Osteo treatment you can start by visiting any of the local clinic in your area and from there they can refer you to Matar Dei Hospital.
If you require some private treatment than I can recommend you one good Osteopath who makes house visit. You can call him on : 7947 1555.
I am happy to assist you in any kind of help if it will treat your condition.  Malta gets pretty cold sometime and lot of patients complain of knee disorder here at the Matar Dei. 
Consult your family doctor before starting on any kind of alternative treatment.

Hope it will be helpful.

Oh thanks a lot doctor sara for the info. The osteopath doctor is really good and it helped me a lot. I will be continuing with the treatment.  Thanks a lot.

Oh thanks a lot doctor sara for the info. The osteopath doctor is really good and it helped me a lot. I will be continuing with the treatment.  Thanks a lot.

Hi,
Just wondering how long do you have to go with the treatment and all? How many sessions?

Thanks

lastleg wrote:

Hi all just moved to Malta last week. Pretty cold now. My knee can't take the pain in winters.  Is there anyone who makes house visit for Osteo treatment. Thanks in advance.

This isn't cold, it gets worse.  May I suggest brufen and a heat pad for some form of relief - although you probably already do that !

pretty cold.... im from the uk this is summer temperatures lol ..

Oh thanks for this luv.  I am getting deep tissue massage therapy treatment by this ostepath and this has improved a lot. I don't want to go on medication. Thanks this therapy is helpful.

Hi lastleg
Yes it is helping me as well but how many sessions have you done so far? Just out of curiosity. How many sessions?
Thanks

This treatment and massage is really working out good for me.
Thanks

You are welcome. Thanks

Now I do on weekly basis. I can see it has improved, I can walk better.  Thanks for asking though.

I don't know if this remedy is available in Malta, but I live in Peru and you can buy Hondrexil here. It is very effective, although it is made from natural ingredients. Thanks to him, I forgot what pain in the knee and joints in general is. I recommend that you order Hondrexil if you have the opportunity. (From Peru)

I don't know if this remedy is available in Malta, but I live in Peru and you can buy Hondrexil here. It is very effective, although it is made from natural ingredients. Thanks to him, I forgot what pain in the knee and joints in general is. I recommend that you order Hondrexil if you have the opportunity. (From Peru)

-@cofftttime

You have replied to a post from ten years ago.

Hello -@cofftttime,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

GozoMo is right.

I suggest you browse the Malta forum to participate in more recent threads.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[Thread closed]

Closed