How to get a visa??

Hey people,

does anyone have experience in geting a one year tourist visa for people from the EU?

Thanks so much,
Ayla

Sorry if you want to get visa for UA as a tourist you must talk one of the travel agency.it is better they can get it for you in the 2 days.if you wanna get your self ok but you need to provide all document what they want.and very hard to get visa for 1 years.only they give you visa for 60 day.

Go to Turkey and get the 90 tourist visa. Once there you can apply for a one year residency permit. You need copies of passport, 6000 USD in a bank, Turkish insurance covering for a year, proof of address, etc. When you make your appointment for the residency permit they will give you a list of all required documents. You have to be in Turkey on the 90 tourist visa to apply for a residency permit. Make your appointment early as there is a long waiting list.

Also, if you are going to work, your work permit is now also the residency permit for one year.
Best of luck to you.

Dear i just got my 6 months Residence for the Purpose of Tourism
i can simply tell you something
you will just go to ( Emnyiate) the Police am office in your city
and there you will do everything
but before going
you must have the following stuff :

1- Rental Apartmant contract with your name and its official contract with official stamps from (Noter)
1-A-if any turkish is hosting you , he can just go to make Passport control and sign that (she/he) is hosting you and responsible for your stay the whole year

2- You must have a (SGK) Sigorta ,thats in English is the Health Insurance , its varies about your Age
the Older you are , the More you paid , i am 27 i paid almost like 600 TL

3- you should prove that financially you can be staying without working for the whole one year, and this is you do it only by one way , you bring a paper from any turkish bank (ONLY BANKS) that you have at least 6,000$ or equivalent in Euro in your bank account , this could be faked if you have a contacts

4-and before 1,2,3 you must go to Tax office and make a tax Numbere , and this is very easy to got it
5-you fill up form from police
6- 5 pictures
7- your passport copy

Thank you!!

Hello ayla.if you need help ican help you. Not problem

hi!

i would need some help from you with turkish tourist visa. how can i contact you in person? thanks! reg.paula