Hello - german wish to apply for tourist visa - documents to submit??

Hi guys,anyone there can give me a tip about getting visa,im married a german guy a couple month ago and i want to apply a tourist visa,can you help me what documents i need to submit?thanks.hope i can heard from anyone here..

Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.

Germany included

Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:

Cynthiavilla wrote:

Nationals from countries listed below who are traveling to the Philippines for business and tourism purposes are allowed to enter the Philippines without visas for a stay not exceeding thirty (30) days, provided they hold valid tickets for their return journey to port of origin or next port of destination and their passports valid for a period of at least six (6) months beyond the contemplated period of stay.

Germany included

Nationals from the following countries are allowed to enter the Philippines without a visa for a period of stay of thirty (30) days or less:

yes but she is from philippines? and looking for visa to go germany?

Hello yes im from philippines, im married a german guy here in philippines a couple months ago.i just get my marriage contract. Im asking some tips guys if what documents I need to submit aside marriage contract to embassy for tourist visa going to germany.

jderigs wrote:

Hello yes im from philippines, im married a german guy here in philippines a couple months ago.i just get my marriage contract. Im asking some tips guys if what documents I need to submit aside marriage contract to embassy for tourist visa going to germany.

get your husband to check embassy website  or  contact them