Looking to relocate my family in Netherlands, looking for job.

Hi,

I am a Hungarian with degree in Finance accounting/business, I speak fluent English, Hungarian, Romanian and basic German. I worked as a finance manager for an International NGO for 15 years and 2 years with an  American company. I am looking to relocate my family in Netherlands therefore I am looking for a long term job in this area or Program Management as well. My contact is: [email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you,

Adel

Hi Adel,

I created a new topic on the Netherland forum for better views and interaction.

Please feel free to post an advert in the Finance job offers in the Netherlands section this might surely surely help in you job search. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Hello Adel,

I see this an old thread, are you still looking?

Would be most worried about the language. Since there are quite a few countries in Europe where you are having a terrible uphill sprint to get a job. Without a solid local language base. Netherlands is such a place. Along with Sweden, Germany, Austria, to name a few.

Without being a guru of relocation (yet looking to relocate this year). Or knowing how you feel about SupraGovernmental Organizations. I would look into Geneva as UN has many HQs or European HQs there. Iif they are not relocated to Budapest, Hungary yet. Or with English London would work best, and they have quite some jobs listed there as well. See for yourself here: http://unjobs.org/duty_stations
Note/Disclaimer: I have had UN clients / friends and they all told me it is not easy to get in first.

Good luck anway,

Dez