Looking for travel partner

hi everyone! i have plan to go to Nhatrang next week by motorcycle,will stay there for 3 days then come back here
If you or your team have same ideal pls let me know,i would love to join ^^
Have a good day!

Lucyle777 wrote:

hi everyone! i have plan to go to Nhatrang next week by motorcycle,will stay there for 3 days then come back here
If you or your team have same ideal pls let me know,i would love to join ^^
Have a good day!

Oh. Such short notice!
why you didn't tell us in advance  last month?
Not everyone can drop their lives with one week notice.

I know. But my head keep asking me to go there. Be crazy one time in life. So what can I do? ^^
Just hope I can find a partner and go.

Lucyle777 wrote:

I know. But my head keep asking me to go there. Be crazy one time in life. So what can I do? ^^
Just hope I can find a partner and go.

Great!
Asking some stranger on a EXPAT forum with short time notice.
Find a partner?
Sure ,you do that.
Vietnam(and some foreigners)Expat.com is Global just for you.

See if you posted this before you would of been in luck, I'm heading to Nha Trang tomorrow.

colinoscapee wrote:

See if you posted this before you would of been in luck, I'm heading to Nha Trang tomorrow.

so pity ^^

You can go to forum of phuot.vn to find some groups, they usually travel by motorbike. Thing I cannot guarantee is the quality of the group, some are careful, mature, some are a little wild. Your choice.

Notice that there is no expat there, if that is a necessary thing for you  :rolleyes:

VanKhanh Ho wrote:

You can go to forum of phuot.vn to find some groups, they usually travel by motorbike. Thing I cannot guarantee is the quality of the group, some are careful, mature, some are a little wild. Your choice.

Notice that there is no expat there, if that is a necessary thing for you  :rolleyes:

Thanks so much
i will have look at that

You should use the vocabulary "necessity" instead of necessary  :)

VanKhanh Ho wrote:

Notice that there is no expat there, if that is a necessary thing for you!

what a quick plan! Hope you can find partner soon. I wish I can join, I have plan to go to Sa Dec (Mekong delta) next weekend !

Jove Nhung Nguyen wrote:

what a quick plan! Hope you can find partner soon. I wish I can join, I have plan to go to Sa Dec (Mekong delta) next weekend !

Still have no one yet
That's quick plan, u r right maybe that's why I can't find
So u will go to Sa Dec next weekend??? I would love to join if can

You should fly, its only a 40 minute flight.

Driving to Nha Trang, you'd have to be insane as the roads are shit and people are terrible drivers.

I'm changing my bike. So I can't go now. I will have my new bike asap then You can join me.
Or I can show you the best way to get to Nha Trang using the road along the coast!

Ive made it from Ho Chi Minh (stimes Vung Tau) to Da Lat-Nha Trang  a few times by motobike. It s a real fun which plane cant give you. So, inform me when you make your next trips. Maybe we can travel together.
Drive safely and enjoy ur time in Nha Trang :)

I just drove to Nha Trang and back from Vung Tau.Once on the AH1 at Tan Nghia it was roadworks all the way to Nha Trang. I would advise waiting a year at least before going up the AH1 ,it was a nightmare and I was nearly cleaned up numerous times by trucks and buses overtaking on the roadworks. I came back the coast way which is much slower but much more enjoyable.

charmavietnam wrote:

You should use the vocabulary "necessity" instead of necessary  :)

VanKhanh Ho wrote:

Notice that there is no expat there, if that is a necessary thing for you!

I hope you are not an Englsh teacher charma.  Necessity is a noun.  Necessary is an adjective that describes thing and is absolutely correct.

I was going to warn you about the road works but Colinoscapee has already done it for me.
I would put the bike on the train to Nha Trang then do inland rides in the mountains from Nha Trang instead, much more scenic and less life threatening than going on Highway A1.

She's not asking everybody. Just referring to those who are avaliable.

She is correct with necessary because she uses "thing" after it. Cannot say necessity thing to you. Use... If that is a necessity for you/ necessary thing for you. Your written English is very good.

I would use...if that's a necessity