How to cancel a visit visa. plz suggest. very urgent

Dear All,

A employer had taken a visit visa for me with out my knowledge.  But I  am not interested to join that org. So kindly anyone suggest how to cancel that visit visa .

Some are telling I have to come oman on that visa and exit from oman on the next day, then only the visa will be canceled .

Please suggest if there is any other alternate way. Its very urgent.

Well only the employer can cancel this visa and second dont come at all n it will be consider cancelled after 6 months

karthikguru wrote:

Dear All,

A employer had taken a visit visa for me with out my knowledge.  But I  am not interested to join that org. So kindly anyone suggest how to cancel that visit visa .

Some are telling I have to come oman on that visa and exit from oman on the next day, then only the visa will be canceled .

Please suggest if there is any other alternate way. Its very urgent.

If it's urgent, come on that visa and leave the next day and it's over.

By leaving Oman the visit visa will be cancelled automatically

Leave to UAE by road for example

flying_sahdow wrote:

By leaving Oman the visit visa will be cancelled automatically

Leave to UAE by road for example

Please note that you can not travel to UAE if you have a visit visa of Oman.

Even ifyou have a visit visa of UAE from your own country, you'll not be able to travel by road (As it requires road permits and other stuff).

Regarding the cancellation, the validity of the visit / express visa is usually 6 months and after that, the visa is automatically cancelled. However, if you're looking for an immediate cancellation, speak to the applicant / sponser and request them to cancel the visa. Or you may come to Oman, exit the next day and the visa will be cancelled. Please be informed that even if you plan to come Oman, the sponser has to deposit the original visa at the airport after which u can travel.

That's not really a complicated case if you communicate with the sponser. Best of luck !

Hu schaz,

Thank you very much for your detailed reply.  The employer is saying once if visa is issued it can't be canceled from their end and I am communicating with them to deposit the original visa at airport. Employer is  saying I have to come oman and exit again, no other way other than traveling.  Do you have any idea on how to cancel a visa with out traveling.

Hi Schaz,

If the validity of express visa is one month only, upon expiry date will it automatically be cancelled from the immigration system.

Thanks for your help on the matter.