Waste of time

It's pure waste of time..... I didn't got any response for my ad.
Recommend u all not to waste ur energy & time here.

Mohammed,

You registered and posted an ad a WHOLE three days ago......... either you're an extremely impatient person or you simply expect miracles, which is it???????????

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

My gosh William, you pick your words out of my mouth...

Well said  :top:

Guess he thinks that our other 1,000,000 members were sitting around just waiting for him to post his ad looking for a furnished flat so they could deluge him with calls.

Gotta make you wonder about some people!

he made me feel that he is sitting since posted in front of the screen waiting for a reply!
What kind of waste of time, he just posted and once received any reply will get a notification email
That's it.

Mmexpatblog wrote:

It's pure waste of time..... I didn't got any response for my ad.
Recommend u all not to waste ur energy & time here.

yes that is wast of time of all of us brother in Saudi Arabia u can find furnished apartments every corner of street i was living my 12 years in Saudi i never saw any one panic like that to find a furnished apartment. just go out on street u will find it standing in a corner waiting for u to come and hire sorry apartments don't use cell phones.and there is no such thing like paying gust in Saudi Arabia.no individual will offer u a furnished apartment. :dumbom:
let me give u my piece of mind here is your reply
1- SAR 8000 / year - 2 BR - .2 big rooms and 1 big salaah.1 kitchen.1 bathroom. (0502183286)
2- SAR 80000 / year - 2 BR - Ground floor and first floor villa (0551563531)
3- SAR 21500 / year - 2 BR - Ground Floor Family Flat Available -- New Building (0593971120)
Regard
from expat to a panic friend if u need help expatblog is always there

Hello all

Closing this thread down!

We should not waste our time either with threads like these!

Closed