Need a car

I'm in jeddah and I am looking for a cheap car so I can get around if anyone can help me out let me know

hello dear
haraj.com.sa
thousands of cars

Follow the link below,

expatriates.com/classifieds/vehicles/

just visit haraj sayarat taxi will take u u can buy car from there.try to visit there in evening on Friday u can buy a car in 5000 sr. even u buy from any one u need to make mobaya and for that u need to go there. so batter to buy from there

yahya_z_a wrote:

hello dear
haraj.com.sa
thousands of cars

Thank for this, but how can I view the page in english?

I suggest rent a car for about a month and decide then whether you want a new car or cheap used one.

I definatly need a used cheap one as I won't take it back with me

Dustin72 wrote:

I definatly need a used cheap one as I won't take it back with me

so bro visit haraj sayrant near saneya face 5 on old makkah road. i bet u will find a cheap car as u like

Its good idea to visit haraj sayrant  ( Ma ared )near  ( sena eya )  on old makkah road.

You will find many models and different price range as u like

good luck

Hi Dustin,

used car is not easy to buy you will get fool by people because here is no guarantee for used cars once you bought you can't return even you found out some big problems in car.
first of all decide which car you want to buy?
if you want my suggestion go for Corolla its cheap economic and spare parts are not bad and can fix it in any workshop,

my self bought a new KIA Picanto its smallest car in town but I love it because of rough driving in Jeddah its price is ( standard 33k . mid 37k . full option 42k )  and used is more cheaper but hard to find if you go for 2008 or 2009 model with good condition it cost you 10k.

but if you take a new one buy leasing as I did it cost you this way ( 7k down payment. 980 SR monthly installment for 3 year or 500SR monthly installment for 5 years and last payment 7k.
any time you don't need it just find any one to retake the car and continue installment payments.

the best way is go for new.
Thanks.

Hi

The best plan you do here , choose the car you want to have, and go to Al Yoser installment company in Tahlia road to have it by installment basis, they have the lower rate here.

Good Luck